Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Pastor Made My Baby Cry!!!


So Friday was the EP Christmas party, so we planned for the Busbys to babysit Mason while we were away...well I started to feel really sick while at work and ended up feeling absolutely horrible all day and night, so we didn't make it to the party...instead, the Busbys watched Mason for a couple of hours while I came home and took a nap until Randal got home - which I REALLY appreciated!!! Anyway, Mason cried for a few minutes when I first dropped him off and Cody took this picture which I thought was hilarious...he posted it on facebook with a "Mason Misses Mommy" description :) They said he was really good and did well and really enjoyed playing with Emma & Avery, so he wasn't like this the whole night :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote this a winner in SOME contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least when he has mouth open with his Grammy, he was happy!

    ReplyDelete