Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Schafers House Party

We like to have dance parties at our house - a lot - you know, because we're cool like that. I can't think of a day with M&m where we haven't broken into song and busted a move at least once. My life has turned into a musical, just like I always wanted it to...

Tonight was no different - Mason wanted to have a party after dinner, so I turned on our old standby - a Killers concert that we recorded on Palladia a few years ago. We recorded it for Randal and I, but a very young Mason responded to it and busted out some sweet dance moves for his new favorite band, so we've continued to hold onto it and the kids both still enjoy it.

Go ahead, say what you're thinking - "I wish someone would throw a Killers dance party for me!"



Well, today is your lucky day, because even though we can't bring the dance party to your house, we can give you a glimpse of what happens in our little living room. 

Enjoy. And please take note of things like:

Wardrobe - yes, Mason is wearing a long sleeved shirt, gym shorts, and dress shoes. He's gangsta. He also informed us today that you're not allowed to join the dance party without a stocking cap on - consider yourself warned.

Multi-tasking - Madison has a rare talent that allows her to sing along, admire Brandon, bust a move, and read a book at the same time. You don't want to let yourself under-appreciate her skills.

Dance innovation - this is next generation stuff folks. Watch out SYTYCD!

Shaky camera moves - pardon my camera work. I tried as hard as I could to hold the phone still, but sometimes you laugh so hard your whole body shakes, and there were several of those times today...


Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/YHTcvliYvyI


1 comment:

  1. Usually people are raising the roof...Mason has a new move, limit the floor

    ReplyDelete