Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Taking a break...

I've taken a break from blogging here and have relocated to continue my writing. I'm not quite ready to share my new blog with the world, but in time...as hearts align and truth prevails, I will be.

The ache of my heart for the longest time has been to be able to live an honest and transparent life. I haven't been great about it and needed to do much better and this is my chance to finally be who I want to be in Him and I will not jeopardize it by getting ahead of what God has planned.

So patience, dear friend. And prayer. While I let Him do the work and tend to my own bleeding and broken heart that cries so much to be used for Good still. May forgiveness from Him be my example and not from others. May I be what He has always known was the real me, even when I have forgotten. May this dark season be one that brings Light to others as He moves and weaves my story still.




No comments:

Post a Comment