Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun weekend







We had a fun weekend this week - Saturday was an exciting day. We started off the day playing some guitar with daddy ,then Mason got to go see his first Robotics "Mall Day" where Grandpa John & Uncle Alan were both helping the Goddard team. He seemed to really enjoy all of the lights and was wide awake to spend some quality time with Grammy :)






After Robotics & lunch with both grandmas (while Mason slept!), we spent some time mall walking with Grammy. That was Mason's first trip to the mall and we had lots of fun just walking around.






It was an exhausting day for the little guy and he took quite a nap on the way home! Sunday was a little less exciting - but he got to wear his big boy shoes to church and he just looked so darn cute!!






I loved getting to take Mason to robotics as it was the 5 yr anniversary of Randal and I's first date and it was also the 5th time that I had attended robotics, since the first time when Randal introduced me to his family there...Randal keeps making fun of me for making a big deal about that, but I think it's awesome that 5 years ago this weekend I met and started to fall in love with my new best friend who I get to spend the rest of my life with...and now we have the sweetest little boy as a result! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment