Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Labor story...take two

Okay, so I finally got my labor story entered on my pregnancy blog - you can choose to read if you would like to :) Other than that, I just wanted to get down my thoughts on my pregnancy being over. It was kind of a rough road getting to this point, with all of our little issues and things to worry about on top of not feeling good pretty much the whole nine months. It felt like it would never end, but now that it has, I can look back and see the things that I will actually miss...

Probably the thing that I will miss the most is the feeling of Mason rolling around in there, even though it made me quite uncomfortable sometimes and kept me awake more than a little bit, i think it was his way of letting me know he was ok in there. It was always quick to cheer me up when I was feeling down about something, he always seemed to know when I needed a kick in the gut! :)

The next thing that I really miss is Randal playing "Where's Mason"...that was the sweetest thing and Mason would always play along :)

The last thing that I will really miss is everyone doing everything for me :) that was nice...

One thing that I will not miss is the exhaustion - everyone told me that a newborn would be even worse, but they apparently didn't really know how I felt for 9 months...I feel SO MUCH better now! I can actually keep my eyes open all day long and I haven't been able to do that for a long time! Yay Mason!!!

Well the big guy has had his bath and is in bed, so I should get there too...

No comments:

Post a Comment