Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wow - time flies when you're having fun!!!

Mason turns 1 year old in a couple of days!!!! I cannot believe how fast this past year went! I can't believe a year ago we were waiting anxiously for this little miracle to arrive! This past year has had its up and downs, but has taught me so much! I love being a mom to my little red head and have enjoyed walking through this adventure hand in hand with Randal :) What a ride it's been!! Mason is walking everywhere now and he seems to really enjoy this new view of the world! He is getting faster and as I get bigger he's going to be hard to keep up with!!

We are gearing up for the big 1st birthday party on Saturday...I know he won't remember it, but I so want it to be a fun, exciting day for Mason and for all involved! As I was talking with some friends the other day, we decided it would be a great idea to instead celebrate the mother and what she did a year earlier since the kid doesn't remember...I might have to keep that in mind - haha! :)

And here I am again, pregnant with morning sickness and I am exhausted all the time - poor Randal! But at least it's the last time! :) We have our girl on the way, so we're so excited for her arrival! I found out at my sonogram a few weeks ago that I have complete placenta previa (same complication as with Mason, it's just completely covering my cervix this time). We'll have to wait until closer to time, but this could very well mean a scheduled c-section. I'm a little nervous about that - I thought this time was going to be smooth sailing b/c I would know what to expect and now I have to do it a completely different way!!! The good thing is, though, that if we did have a scheduled delivery, it would be early and we would be at least a little bit recovered for Christmas :) We'll have more sonograms as we go along to find out!!

For now, I have lots of running around to do to get ready for the party - I will post pictures next week of the big bash! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment