Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Let the countdown begin!

Well, we had a GREAT Thanksgiving! Mason was old enough to enjoy it this year, even though he had a little bit of a cough over the holiday week. He got to spend the beginning of the week with his Grammy babysitting M-W and ended the week staying at Grandma's for a few days, so he got lots of love!

Kelli threw Madison and me a wonderful baby shower on Saturday & we had a great turn out. We got a TON of adorable girl clothes & Randal and I had fun organizing them and getting them washed and ready when we got home! Randal got to help my dad and brother hang Christmas lights, so that was fun too :)

I had a great doctor's appt last week. My sonogram showed that Madison's growth was right on schedule and that we would be totally in the clear for delivery whenever she is ready to come. We went ahead and scheduled an induction for a week before my due date. Apparently Wesley is really full that week with the holidays, etc, so the only time slot that was open was 12/17 at 5pm, so we are on the calendar. Unless she decides to come on her own before then, she probably won't be making an appearance until the 18th, so we look forward to meeting her then! We are busy getting the last things ready for her arrival and preparing for life with 2 kids (wow wow wow!!!!). I am ready for Christmas and am looking forward to spending lots of time with our families as we get used to our new schedule and I recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment