Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while...ok, a long while...since I've posted. It's funny that when there are things to post, I just don't take the time to do it. I must get better at this!




Madison is getting SO big! She has 2 teeth that have popped up in the last few weeks, she is sitting on her own, she is trying to eat big-girl food, and she is trying to crawl (she's really good at going in reverse for now)! She is doing great and is such a happy girl! We have baby dedication this week and I am so excited! I love making that declaration that Randal and I are going to raise our kids to be like Christ and to work for His Kingdom.



Mason is going to be 2 this Saturday (can I get a big WOW!?) I am busy, busy this week trying to prepare for his party. I am making a Toy Story themed cake - so we'll see how that turns out :)



We spent this past Saturday at Randal's brother's wedding & it went really well. Mason was the ring-bearer and Randal was an usher. I made the cake (my first!) and we had a lot of fun.



It's been an exhausting few weeks, but hopefully after this weekend it will slow down a little bit. We are heading down to Edmond after baby dedication on Sunday to see my dad's family - my aunt and uncle are in from out of town and my grandpa is in the hospital after knee surgery. I love seeing my family & am so glad to have lots of relatives who want to be a part of my family's life and love and care for my kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment