Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Whoa!

Madison is going to be 1 this Saturday and I'm having a really hard time believing it!  I thought that time flew with Mason, but it seems like just yesterday we were welcoming our beautiful little girl to the world!  On the other hand, it seems like she's always been a part of our family and I'm so thankful that she's such a good little sister to Mason - he is such a good big brother too!  He's so protective and let's her beat him up all she wants!  He loves trying to get her to walk to him - it's hilarious! He'll say "Come here sister" over and over again :)

She is taking some steps, but has yet to really "walk".  I'm thinking it is coming soon - she's getting pretty daring!  She's even sillier than Mason...we may have our hands full with those two.

On a more sentimental note, I love this time of year.  I love seeing the look in Mason's eyes when he gets really excited to see the Christmas lights, etc.  He has so much fun just being responsible for turning on the lights on the tree and says "It's Merry Christmas" every time he sees something on TV or at someone's house that is decorated for the holidays!  I can't wait until he knows just what this holiday is all about.  This year will be so much fun with both of them - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment