Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

My baby girl is TWO!

Wow.  Can't believe my baby is already 2!  What a joy Madison is - she is an unbelievable blessing!  I was so excited to throw a fun birthday party for my sweetie who is finally starting to come out of her shell.  She's starting to actually have fun with people outside of our house!  What a concept!

Little Miss LOVES to read.  When we have story time at night, she would just keep pulling all the books off the shelf if we didn't make her stop.  So I thought a Dr. Seuss theme would be perfect! I put out all of our books and borrowed a bunch from friends and from a great lady that we go to church with who is the school librarian here in town!  We had all kinds of titles - some that I had never even heard of!  They were so fun to look through!  Lots of reading fun!


We had lots of fun decorations and, of course, lots of goodies!  We had Dr. Seuss quotes, a "guess how many" jar of M&Ms, gummy letters, and what were supposed to be "Thing 2" cupcakes!




My little cupcake had a blast stuffing her face and being the center of attention!


She even had fun opening gifts this year!





We ended a great celebration with a trip to Red Robin!  No better way to celebrate #2 than with some singing and some ice cream!  This girl is serious!

I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment