Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Recently...

Randal so nicely reminded me this weekend that I had not posted on here in a while, so here I am :)

There has been a LOT of action since my last post (thanks to Randal for the 12/18 post).  First and foremost, Madison turned 1!!  I can't believe my baby is so big!  She's hilarious, go figure and her bright eyes and smile just warm my heart!  I knew I would love my kids, but I had no idea what that love would feel like and am bowled over every day with how much those kiddos mean. 

The kids both had a ton of fun over the holidays and Mason had great fun helping everyone open their gifts.  They both got a lot of great, fun gifts (as well as some that mommy has had to take away already! ha!) and Mason ate WAY too much fudge!  We traveled all over for different family gatherings and Mason was so confused when we got back home for good...wouldn't it be wonderful if we always got to spend that much time with everyone?!  Oh well - I guess one day we will! :)

My cake business has started getting some serious action.  I've already got 4 baby showers, 1 party, 2 weddings, and 2 bridal showers planned for 2011! Wow! 

Today, I started a new workout that I hope I can stick with.  I have owned The Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD for a couple of years now...I bought it after I had Mason.  Well...I finally took the shrink wrap off last night and got up early this morning to begin.  I feel good...inside.  Outside, my legs feel a bit like jelly - Bob likes squats  and lunges...I haven't had my thighs burning like that since high school volleyball practice.  This could get interesting!  I just keep telling myself, "If you can get through natural childbirth twice, then you can get through a stinking 30 minute workout".  We'll see if that method pans out for me!

It's going to be a busy 2011 for the Schafers family, but I'm excited for the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment