Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Since last we met...

Things have seemed busy here lately, but I know they're only going to get more hectic as we get closer to the end of the year!  Here's what's been going on in the recent past:

Mark It With a "B" Bakery has been keeping me on my toes!  I've had several orders this month and it's been a ton of fun!

Randal took a business trip to California a couple of weeks ago.  We missed him a ton and the kids were super excited to go pick him up at the airport. He does such a great job and I'm so proud of how hard he works at his job, but it is nice to have him home :)

Of course, Thanksgiving was this past week, so that was a ton of fun!  I love the holidays and all the craziness that comes with them!  We had the Schafers family get together on Wednesday evening and had a great time stuffing our faces.  On Thursday, we drove down to Edmond for the Randall family's get together and stayed through Friday.  We ate, we played games, we watched football, we ate lots more. All in all, a great couple of days!

The Saturday before Thanksgiving, we went over to Randal's parents' house and helped set up their Christmas tree and some of their other decorations.  That Sunday, I put up our tree and got our house decked out.  On Friday, on our way home from OK, we made a detour to A-town and helped my parents get their tree up (and drag out all their other decorations).  My favorite day of the year has always been helping my mommy put up the Christmas decor while listening to wonderful holiday music. What a fun time :)

We have Madison's appt up at Children's Mercy on Dec. 7th.  Hopefully, we'll get some answers for our sweet little lady and she can be a little more comfortable!  Her birthday is next month, so I'm busy planning that party as well! I'm so excited for her Dr. Seuss party and know she's going to have a blast!

As an early New Years Resolution, I've decided to be more diligent about writing letters to the people I care about.  I'm excited about making this more of a priority and plan to blog some of these to keep them around.  Yay for technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment