Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The big 3-0!


Randal turned 30 back on December 28th and our friends and family helped us celebrate with a surprise party up at the church on New Years' Eve.  It was so fun planning this, but was really hard to really trick him.  He did have an idea that I had something up my sleeve, but when his birthday came and went, he gave up that idea, so it really was a surprise when he walked in that night!  I never thought I could achieve that, so I was pretty excited.  Here are a few snapshots from the evening:


The invite :)

This is his surprised face!

These are our 80s outfits :)

 Say Surprise Daddy!

I'm thankful for friends as crazy as us!

This was my cake that looked nothing like the Rubik's Cube it was meant to be! Oops!

Fun games........and lots of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment