Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Little Reminders of the Wonderful

I just don't want to forget this. 

I was having a relatively crappy morning today.  I was frustrated and stressed out and had to run out to get something to take back to work and eat while I answered the phones.  My attitude was horrible at best.

I speed walked to the van absolutely hating the fact that I had to rush.  Then, as I pulled out of the parking lot onto the street I heard this from the back seat:

"This is a secret mission into uncharted space!"

This was followed by the sound of Buzz Lightyear's laser blasting me from the floor of the van.  Apparently, Buzz was dropped onto the floor in the perfect position so that every time I turned a corner, it pushed one of his buttons and I heard a different shout. 

What can you do but giggle?

So thank you Mason.  For distracting and cheering mommy up when she needed it most.  For a little reminder of the wonderful reasons I do what I do.  But mostly just for being the precious, sweet, Toy Story loving boy you are.

I have a feeling this afternoon is going to be much better than this morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment