Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mason is 5! The Celebration Edition...

Mason loves Angry Birds. He plays it any chance he's got.

Mason loves Star Wars (he literally came into my room after waking up this morning walking like C-3PO - cutest.boy.ever).

Herego, Mason loves Angry Birds Star Wars. So for his 5th birthday, we threw him the party he wanted!

For the record, I can't believe that my baby boy is 5 already. It's bizarre and completely crazy. I can still feel the morning sickness from my pregnancy with him like it was yesterday ;)

We sat down prior to the party and came up a list of people to invite. Mason's list was hilarious. The spectrum of who he calls his "friends" is incredible.  Everyone from his grandparents and his church buddies to his teachers and his school friends to people he's only met 1 or 2 times.  This boy's love knows no limits.

I had a ton of fun planning this party and he had a great time looking forward to it. We all had fun setting up beforehand and celebrating together!



We had some boxes set up for the kids to knock down a la Angry Birds and had light sabers made out of pool noodles. The kids had a blast and we had some good eats!


Everyone got in some fun play time and the Schafers boys had some extra fight time.


We finished out party day with dinner at Red Robin as usual and then spent birthday morning at The Good Egg so that Mason could eat lots of bacon :)


Happy 5th birthday to my favorite little ginger! I love you through & through!

No comments:

Post a Comment