Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Playing Catch Up....Again...

I am horrid about blogging things as they happen. Now that Fall is upon us, here's my attempt at catching you up on our happenings this Spring and Summer! We had beautiful weather these last few months. Not too hot, and a good amount of rain. It was a lovely Kansas summer. We got to spend lots of time doing things like this:




We also had lots of great reasons for getting together with our families, which is the best thing for my soul.  One excuse for family time was my siblings & I taking our dad to see the new Superman movie on Father's Day. It was Mason's favorite way to celebrate his dad and his Grandpa Bob:


We spent lots of time playing at the city pool and in our little pool in the backyard. The littles and I enjoyed lots of popscicles and this girl is the cutest when she gets messy :)


We dressed like the superheroes that we are deep down:


I got to travel to North Carolina with my beautiful Grandma Barbara to see my gorgeous cousin Read tie the knot with her best friend and it was a fabulous trip and a perfect wedding:




Mason did adorable things like this:


Randal took part in several races as the official "season" started! He's doing great and we've got more lined up over the next couple of months:



This picture was taken at one of daddy's races.  She's just the prettiest cheerleader he could ever ask for ;)


Both the M's did awesome stuff like this:



My parents had what I think is one of the worst weeks ever when a few bad storms rolled through Argonia and took out some of their trees (in addition to roofs on schools, etc) AND my mom hit a huge bird on the way home from grocery shopping. Thank goodness they're all ok and they have a cute granddaughter to help pull leaves out of their fence:






And as Fall starts, Mason is helping us celebrate the start of football season.  GO CHIEFS!


This boy turned 5 and then started Kindergarten. He's kind of a big deal.



Stay tuned for more posts catching you up on our crazy life very soon! Yay for blogging time!

No comments:

Post a Comment