Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days - Days 7,8, & 9

Day 7 - This day was a kind of crazy one :)  I just got back from Joplin and seeing gma, so I was catching up on things around the house and spending time with my family.  I was scheduled to make a meal for our friends for Monday, so I made it on Sunday and took it to them that evening.  It was a wonderful fit :)

Day 8 - oh Mondays...I don't really like them much.  They are crazy and exhausting, but this one was ok! :) I ordered something online for a friend that I hope they'll love ;)  Guess we'll see! 

Day 9 - I have been praying about sponsoring a child through Compassion International for a long time.  After we had a FANTASTIC sermon on Orphan Care this past Sunday, I decided God was prodding me to finally take the plunge.  So today, I sponsored Melody...she is a 5 year old girl from Uganda (a country close to my heart - my friend Melissa is over there right now finalizing the adoption of their beautiful girl Mercy).  My prayer is that this support for Melody will show the Father's love and bless her and her family beyond my imagination :)

2 comments:

  1. Good deal! My friend told me the other day she stopped sponsoring her child, so I am glad that was replaced in a way! I don't pray for Fanny like I should, but I know that it is a blessing to these kids to be in these programs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again...that was Kelli. I need to figure out how to put my own comment on here! haha

    ReplyDelete