Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Days of Giving: Days 10, 11, etc, etc :)

Ok – so I have not been good about keeping up with my blog the last couple of weeks! The 30-Day giving challenge has been great. I have to admit, some days it’s easier than others, but it’s been really good to force myself to look for even the small ways to give of myself this month. Since I haven’t been good at keeping up on my daily updates, here’s a brief list of some of the ways I’ve given in the last couple of weeks:


1) Cooking for others
2) Toys for Tots
3) Giving change to the Salvation Army bell-ringers
4) Giving up my place in line at the store on my lunch break (this one was hard!)
5) Sending anonymous gifts and words of encouragement (these are my favorites!)
6) Filling up someone else's tank of gas
7) Giving extra time for the kids – our family has been sick a lot over the last couple of weeks, so this was essential and special!
8) Giving friendly, encouraging advice to those that come to me with problems and questions
9) Sorting through toys to give away/donate
10) Giving special prayer time for certain people/projects

It’s the 29th today, so I better make the last two days count I guess! :)  Happy Giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment