Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

The latest gems :)

I was told numerous times over the Thanksgiving weekend that I do not post on here enough, so here I am, on a roll.  Here are a few things from the recent past:

Madison had the flu really bad a couple of weeks ago and reminded me of what a tough girl we have!  The poor thing couldn't keep anything down and was exhausted, but for the most part was a real trooper (even when we had to do a suppository! I cried more than she did!).  She's a tough kid, and it's probably a good thing with her brother around :) 

She's super close to walking, so we're working on that.  She also has SIX teeth now! Wow! And the girl can bite! Don't get your fingers near her mouth or she might draw blood...just sayin.

Mason is hilarious, as always.  Even during his "terrible two's" moments, he makes us laugh.  Here are a few things that have kept us rolling lately:

~He's been very confused about contradicting relationships lately...for example, I told him one day that Grandma Sue is my mommy and he just told me "no" and walked away.  You can imagine how confused he was when we tried to explain that Randal was my husband.  So randomly over the last couple of weeks, he'll look at me and just go, "He's your daddy, not you husband mommy!"  Last night, as he went to go find Randal in the other room, he kept saying "He's not my daddy, he's my husband mommy"  Hopefully he'll be able to work this out in his head :)
~Another doozy is his favorite toy...it's now a flashlight.  He likes to carry it around the house until we yell at him to stop trying to shine it in people's eyes.  We've decided he's going to be an evangelist, b/c he keeps telling us he's going to "find the dark". 

And those are your laughs for today :) Enjoy! Here's a picture of Mason assisting Daddy & Pampa with the Christmas Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment