Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our kids had a BLAST this Halloween! It was so much fun to see them both enjoy it this year.  Big M was dressed as Woody from Toy Story and Little m was a cute little duck :)  They were adorable, if I do say so myself!  M had a great time getting candy and I think he's got severe sugar addiction.  m just had fun with all of the excitement!  She still won't eat anything other than formula (my kids are the weirdest kids on the planet!), so we couldn't give her any sort of treat.  She continues to grow like a weed! She got two new teeth this past week, along w/ her first infection.  She just finished up a round of antibiotics and is a complete trooper! 

Both kids are hilarious in their own little way.  m makes the funniest faces and noises and loves to beat up her big brother.  M takes it like a champ b/c he knows it's fun for her and it's funny for everyone else :)  What a good big brother!  Randal did me the giant favor of previously posting her 10 month pictures (mommy didn't do a very good job of getting them done at 9 months).

He repeats everything we say (we're REALLY having to watch ourselves!) and has come up with his own funny sayings now too.  His favorite is "Me do it".  He is SUPER independent now, which I love, but it forces me to be patient, which I don't love ;) He has also become a very picky eater (I have no clue where he gets it from!) and continues to tell me "I can't like it" whenever I put food on his plate.  I just tell him "yes, you can" and move on. He was hysterical in his costume and would say "yay-haw" and take his hat off.  He was shy when the neighborhood kids came to our house to trick-or-treat and would only say "Happy Halloween" to them when they were close to the driveway!  ha! 

 The kids with Grammy & Great Gpa & Gma
 Our little family...m and I are too funny in this one!
 My two with Molly's boys - brings back lots of childhood memories! :)
My smiling duckie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment